RE: Re: [tracker2] Newbee questions Devlist and ds18s20

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2013
      You need to use a LM335 if you want temp in the telemetry. Verify the part number. I am going from memory.

      Best regards,
      Fred N7FMH

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2013
        > Can I get the internal Temp sensor to appear in the Telemetry?

        Not presently. It's on my to-do list to figure out a good way to allow
        the user to assign all of the telemetry fields.

        Scott
      • kenmc6922
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2014

          Hi Mike

          On my OT3m I have it connected to the 1wire, 5vdc and ground. TEMP off, EXTTEMP on, 1WIREWX on

          TEMP

          EXTTEMP

          1WIREWX -- are commands that can be accessed through a terminal program on a com port just like a KPC

          http://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FVA6KM-12&timerange=3600&tail=3600

          It is showing most times in the comments and I have a script

          On Second

             increment Counter 1

             if counter 1 = 300

                exec "cmd wxinfo"

             End Block

          Seems to work, still testing

          Ken

          VA6KM

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2014

            All the commands including devlist are accessible with a terminal emulator program like puTTY

            Ken

            VA6KM