RE: DR-135 modification

  • kg6bnl
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013

      Hi,

      In case anyone else was doing this mod, it turns out that the input to the 7808 is probably not the best place to steal power from for the regulator. It turns out it's fed through a transistor Q122, which went out on my board at some point after doing the mod. Probably better to get the input to the regulator from some other place.

      -Ben (KG6BNL)

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <scott@...> wrote:

      Excellent, thanks!

      Scott