Re: [tracker2] High Power Rocketry and APRS?

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2013

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 1:00 PM, Joe Krout <jkrout@...> wrote:

      I don't recall if you mentioned what brand of altimeter you are using with the arduino/radio shield.

      It's a Freescale barometric pressure sensor, MPX4000 series IIRC (same one used on the perfectflite altimeter, only in a DIP package).

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2013
        > Another question, does the T3 micro have I/O capability like the mini board?

        All of the inputs on the MCU still exist, but on the micro they're not
        wired to anything. You'd have to solder straight to the MCU's pins.