Re: [tracker2] OT3-mini & digi - how to ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
      You should get a green light when it receives a packet, and you should
      also be able to see packets from the cmd: prompt. Can you save your
      configuration file and send it to me for analysis?

      Scott

      On 9/2/2013 2:08 AM, flexsdr@... wrote:
      > I want to send OT3-mini digi in balloon. I connected the radio to
      > OT3-mini. In the configuration of digi: Alias ​​WIDE, Hops 1, the
      > selected: ID, Enabled and Digipeat on my call. Dupe check 30 second.
      > OT3-mini does not transmit frames. How to Start a DIGI? Manually or
      > script? Is the receiving green light should flash?
      >

      > Artur SP3VSS

    • arturvss
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013

        Ok, working. My radio has a low level audio.I used the pre-amp. LED lights green. DIGI works.

        Thank you for your response

        Artur