Tracker T3-135 and Alinco DR-635T

  • kd8ham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      Hello!

      Just looking to get started in the world of APRS. I have a Alinco DR-635T installed in my vehicle. Looking at various TNC options. The T3 (or rather T2) is recommended by a lot of hams, to go with the DR-135 series of radios.

      I am just wondering if the T3-135 series is compatible with the DR-635 radio? The Argent website says this works with the 235 and 435 radios. No mention of the 635.

      I'd hate to buy a TNC, that would not work! :)

      Thanks,

      Sunny KD8HAM