Re: FTM-350 using ot3

  • monguse2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28, 2013
      Hi Fred thanks for all the info.
      I am using the OT3 with a Nuvi 350 & FTM-350 for Raynet use
      my original request for settings was because I was having difficulty in getting the OT3 and FTM-350 working together this has now been resolved, it is now just a matter of getting the settings to my liking
      for smart beaconing and as you have pointed out the audio levels as well.
      many thanks Andy G0MNI

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2013
        SQL only matters if you have EXTSQL ON. What are your CDINVERT, EXTSQL,
        and SWDCD settings?

        Scott