Re: [tracker2] Argent Data Systems front office closed for vacation

  • jason Beyers
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23 4:14 AM
      Hi, im wondering if you have recieved the t3-135 i mailed back to you for testing?

      On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      We're shutting down for a week's vacation. New intern Chelsea will be
      filling routine, in-stock orders while we're gone, but no one will be
      answering the phone or email.

      If you happen to be in Black Rock City next week, look for us around
      8:30 & GDP.

      Scott

    • smurfette9393

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2013
          I think micros are still stuck waiting on GPS receivers. I'll see if I
          can find out where they are.

          Scott