Argent Data Systems front office closed for vacation

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2013
      We're shutting down for a week's vacation. New intern Chelsea will be
      filling routine, in-stock orders while we're gone, but no one will be
      answering the phone or email.

      If you happen to be in Black Rock City next week, look for us around
      8:30 & GDP.

      Scott
    • jason Beyers

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2013
            I think micros are still stuck waiting on GPS receivers. I'll see if I
            can find out where they are.

            Scott