T3-135 WX problems

  • w1fly
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
      I am having a similar problem with my new T3-135

      http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=W1FLY-13

      How do I get it to send WX?, I can WX on my kenwood ht, but not out the digi...
      In two days with 5 minute intervals, I've only gotten two packets to the net?

      --- my original msg was rejected?----
      This am I found I am transmitting old? WX data.... As my kenwood HTs both had temp of 91 this 7am.....

      When I run run wxinfo on serial, it gives me current temp and winds...
    • w1fly
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
        Well I've tried loading the beta firmware from web, and I had worse results... Wxinfo stopped showing WX data. So I loaded the April firmware, i was not able to get digipeater of weather.... Then all the sudden wxinfo stopped showing any weather.... I haven't futzed with ultimeter, so it should still be sending data....

        I think it's haunted...?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
          Try manually sending a BEACON W command and see if it shows up online.

          Scott