Shipping rate trouble

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hi all,

      We're running an unplanned special of sorts on USPS shipping - the
      USPS's latest rate structure change has been more disastrous than usual
      (and only half a year since the last one) and our shipping quote system
      is down, so we're offering a flat $5 shipping charge for all domestic
      and international orders until it's fixed.

      73,