Re: [tracker2] t3-135 fails to connect to otwincfg

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
      You can send it back in any time.  Make sure you try a cold boot first, though - hook up the serial cable (it won't be a null modem for the T3-135), hit connect in otwincfg, and *then* power up the 135.  That'll usually fix it.

      Scott

      On 7/29/2013 2:27 PM, ve3owe wrote:

      my t3-135/ alinco dr135/ garmin nuvi 350/ and laptop had all been working fine together for a number of weeks, the last time i changed settings with the otwincfg software it locked. now i cant connect via serial cable or usb cable no matter how many attempts i make. opened the radio, checked connections, viewed 1 red led on the t3-135 board when data mode entered, still cant connect. reloaded otwincfg software from web, still no connect. id like to ship this unit back to argent data for testing, repair, or replacement. ive only had it for 2 months or so.
      please advise jason.e.beyers@...
      ve3owe

    • jason Beyers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        No luck with cold boot. I put the t3-135 in the mail today. Thanks for your help, delete my posts if you would like.
        jason beyers ve3owe