RE: [tracker2] Re: t2-135 locked tx

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 25, 2013
      If you use OTWINCFG, it knows where to get it if you are connected to the
      internet.

      Or, https://www.argentdata.com/products/tracker3.html#support

      With the internet connected, the latest will be available in case the above link does not have the latest revision.

      Best regards,
      Fred N7FMH
      _____

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 29, 2013
        Does it give any numbers with that? Make sure you've got a recent
        version of otwincfg.

        Scott