Re: [tracker2] Re: t2-135 locked tx

  • jason Beyers
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 25, 2013
      where do i download the firmware?

      On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM, jason Beyers <jason.e.beyers@...> wrote:
      the t2-135 is an internal tnc for the alinco dr 135 and is powered from the radio via a small ribbon cable. the tnc does power up as i can see it  my device manager.

      On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM, zl1vfo <zl1vfo@...> wrote:

      Try a different power supply (not a 9V battery) and see if that changes anything
      -ZL1VFO

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, jason Beyers <jason.e.beyers@...> wrote:

      > i did manage to get the config menu open, but when i tried to write i got "unable to program block 0x1f000" then "configuration write failed"
      >

      > On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **

      > > On 7/24/2013 4:35 AM, jason Beyers wrote:
      > > > ok, ive tried disconnecting the mic from the radio, no change. when i try
      > > > to open otwincfg without t2 135 powered up i get "cant open serial port"
      > >
      > > The cold boot function will only work with the serial port, not USB.
      > >
      > > Scott

    • Fred Hillhouse
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 25, 2013
        If you use OTWINCFG, it knows where to get it if you are connected to the
        internet.

        Or, https://www.argentdata.com/products/tracker3.html#support

        With the internet connected, the latest will be available in case the above link does not have the latest revision.

        Best regards,
        Fred N7FMH
        _____

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 29, 2013
          Does it give any numbers with that? Make sure you've got a recent
          version of otwincfg.

          Scott