Re: [tracker2] T2-301 WX Support

  • Lasse / LA5PPA
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 23, 2013
      That's strange, if you take a look at the raw data on my -2 station
      http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=LA5PPA-2 you will see the first part of the
      beacon on almost every tx but the WX info is missing.

      Could this "indicate" a problem with the digipeater that receive my data ?

      --
      Lasse

      Den 23.07.2013 18:48, skrev Scott Miller:
      > There shouldn't be any delay at all - they're both sent in the same
      > transmission, with only a flag byte between them.
      >
      > Scott

    • Bryan Fair
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 7 4:48 PM
        Haven tried, but I will when I get back to the radio.... Glad ur a little better ...
        Thanks for the response....

        Sent from my iPhone