Odd OTWINCFG behavior

  • sch740
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2013
      I set my TX Delay to 150 then click the English dot and with each click it lowers the TXD by a little. I also notice that when I first read a tracker the C/F near the top left is always wrong until I click English again. Which of course lowers my TXD...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
        I thought I'd squashed all of the rounding bugs - I'll add that to my list to fix.  The trouble is that it's converting between weird units in the configuration data structure and the standard math routines always round down.

        Scott