Re: [tracker2] Re: OTUSB problems

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 17 10:19 AM
      If you can't get the green LED to light from the tuning/diagnostics
      screen, it could be a bad solder joint. The OTUSB uses an 0805 size
      bicolor LED and they're probably the most problematic part on the board
      when it comes to proper solder flow. If you're OK with taking a
      soldering iron to it, you can touch up the four connections at the
      corners of the LED. A bit of flux will help a lot. And of course
      you're always welcome to send it back here for repair.

      Scott