Re: [tracker2] T3-135 internal DR-135 TNC board

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
      I fixed the small packet problem. Last time I tried RMS Express it
      seemed to be making connections OK, but I don't have a node in range to
      properly test it with.

      Scott

      On 7/15/2013 2:54 PM, Randy Love wrote:
      > However, I'm not sure that the T3-135 passes the control packets
      > necessary for connected packet modes...
      >
      > And prior to that, I think it only accepted a small paclen, so if you
      > sent it packets greater than about 128 chars, they would get lopped off,
      > fail the crc, and never be received.
      >
      > I think that Scott was going to work on passing those control packets so
      > the OT series was usable in connected packet modes, but not sure he
      > completed/implemented it yet.
      >
      > Randy
      > WF5X
      >

      > On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Keith VE7GDH <ve7gdh@...
      > <mailto:ve7gdh@...>> wrote:
      >
      > __
      >
      > Ron N9SZV wrote...
      >

      > > Could I use this for running Win 2000 email software?
      >
      > I know that RMS Express can use a TNC in KISS mode, so
      > the answer is probably yes.
      >
      > 73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH

    • Ron N9SZV
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
        So do you think it would have enough memory to send a email? Thanks Scott...

        Ron N9SZV

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2013
          I don't think RMS Express sends packets larger than 255 bytes, so it
          should be OK.

          Scott