GTM + FMI or GTRANS?

  • k4ash@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      I'm using the GTRANS cable with a nuvi 350 and kenwood d710 and I also have another setup with a t3-301 and a nuvi 350 with the FMI cable and that yellow red blue adapter I got from you guys.

      I have a GTM 12 traffic receiver and a GTM 20 or 25. I can't remember off the top of my head.

      Is there any way I could wire the traffic receiver so that I could receive traffic info on the nuvi 350 and use it for aprs at the same time?

      Ashley
      K4ASH
    • k4ash@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
        How about wiring up a Garmin GTM 12 with the FMI cable for the NUVI 350?

        Wish I had an FMI 40 to take apart.