OT3m Bluetooth connection

  • Mads
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 2:55 AM
      Hello all

      I have purchased a couple of DB9 RS232 Wireless Bluetooth Serial Modules from Deal Extreme and have connected one of them to my OT3m. I'm trying to connect a PC running APRSIS32 but haven't had any luck so far. I have also tried to connect from PuTTY. The LED on the BT module show that I have connection but PuTTY will only output an endless string of "mw»mw»mw»mw»mw»mw»mw»mw»mw...."

      I use a null modem adapter between the OT3m and the BT module and the serial port is setup to 9600 N81 which I believe is standard setting for the BT module. OT3m is in kiss mode.

      Any suggestions?

      73! Mads, la1tpa