Re: T3-Micro released

  • smolesbrede
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 6, 2013
      Yes, only 3.5mA. The first reference I found was miles out!! Ok so now it looks like a little internal modification to my Wouxun to get some power out. I would still like to have a go, so would I be able to order one without the USB plug?

      73 de Martin M0MJU.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 7, 2013
        You can make a note of that on the order, but you'll have to wait until we build another batch, which could be a couple of weeks.

        Scott