Re: [tracker2] USB Open Tracker not working

  • Marcel S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      "it will not work with the configuration otwincfg" - can you describe what
      you mean by will not work? Is it not connecting? Can you not program to it?

      If it's showing up with a COM port number in your device manager, then
      otwincfg should be able to find it automatically. You can try messing with
      the autodetect and disable turbo modes to try and connect.

      Also be sure to have the newest version of the config program downloaded
      from the website here:
      http://www.argentdata.com/support/firmware/otwincfg.exe

      Cheers,

      -Marcel AI6MS