USB Open Tracker not working

  • SGT Drew Delalla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      Can someone assist? I just received my open tracker USB and it will not work with the configuration otwincfg. WHen I plug it in VIA usb all it does is blink the red light once and then nothing. All the drivers are installed and it shows up as a Open Tracker com port in the windows system settings. WHen I plug it in to the computer via comport instead of USB again I get nothing. Can anyone help?
    • Marcel S
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        "it will not work with the configuration otwincfg" - can you describe what
        you mean by will not work? Is it not connecting? Can you not program to it?

        If it's showing up with a COM port number in your device manager, then
        otwincfg should be able to find it automatically. You can try messing with
        the autodetect and disable turbo modes to try and connect.

        Also be sure to have the newest version of the config program downloaded
        from the website here:
        http://www.argentdata.com/support/firmware/otwincfg.exe

        Cheers,

        -Marcel AI6MS