Re: [tracker2] 1 GPS mouse feeding 2 x OTUSB?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
      There's what the specs say, and what you can get away with doing.

      I doubt you'll find any recommendation in any automobile user manual
      for driving on 2 wheels on one side of the car, but you know there are
      people that will do it.

      Serial communications using the RS-232 specification protocol can be
      made to "talk" to multiple "listeners". You'll be hard pressed to find
      someone "official" tell you that you should do it, but it has been
      done successfully in the past, and will continue to be done in the
      future.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device