Re: [tracker2] T2-301 WX Support

    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 16, 2013
      I think there are notes in the manual about it. Yes, port B is fine.
      You'll want AUTO mode. The Ultimeter should be set to 'full' output - I
      forget the key sequence. Weather reports follow the beacon setting. If
      you want weather without a separate position beacon, you'll need to use
      a script with the BEACON W command, but that's usually not necessary.

      Scott

      On 6/16/2013 6:57 AM, Lasse / LA5PPA wrote:
      > Is there anything special I have to think of before connecting my
      > Ultimeter 800 to the T2-301 ?
      >
      > firmware is 56010
      >
      > Is it ok to connect it to Serialport B ?
      > What mode do I select ?
      > Is there a TX setting for WX report or will ut follow the Beacon setting
      >
      > --
      > Lasse
      >

      > Den 05.06.2013 22:41, skrev Scott Miller:
      >> Right, any of those would be fine. It'll work with the old Ultimeter II
      >> series, but it's not recommended.
      >>
      >> Scott
      >>
      >> On 6/5/2013 1:10 PM, Lasse / LA5PPA wrote:
      >>> OK, do you know it has the be the Peet Bros 2000 model only ?
      >>> From what I can reed from their site they say that All Ultimeter
      >>> stations are APRS ready
      >>> http://www.peetbros.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=38
      >>>
      >>> If that's correct there are 3 different models of the Ultimeter
      >>> http://www.peetbros.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=2
      >>>
      >>> Thank you
      >>> My summer project is saved :-)
      >>>
      >>> --
      >>> Lasse

    • Bryan Fair
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 7, 2013
        Haven tried, but I will when I get back to the radio.... Glad ur a little better ...
        Thanks for the response....

        Sent from my iPhone