Re: [tracker2] T2-301 WX Support

  • Lasse / LA5PPA
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 16, 2013
      Is there anything special I have to think of before connecting my
      Ultimeter 800 to the T2-301 ?

      firmware is 56010

      Is it ok to connect it to Serialport B ?
      What mode do I select ?
      Is there a TX setting for WX report or will ut follow the Beacon setting

      --
      Lasse

      Den 05.06.2013 22:41, skrev Scott Miller:
      > Right, any of those would be fine. It'll work with the old Ultimeter II
      > series, but it's not recommended.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 6/5/2013 1:10 PM, Lasse / LA5PPA wrote:
      >> OK, do you know it has the be the Peet Bros 2000 model only ?
      >> From what I can reed from their site they say that All Ultimeter
      >> stations are APRS ready
      >> http://www.peetbros.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=38
      >>
      >> If that's correct there are 3 different models of the Ultimeter
      >> http://www.peetbros.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=2
      >>
      >> Thank you
      >> My summer project is saved :-)
      >>
      >> --
      >> Lasse
      >>

      >> Den 05.06.2013 21:41, skrev Scott Miller:
      >>> I'd recommend either a Davis VantagePro 2, Peet Bros Ultimeter 2000
      >>> series, or our ADS-WS1, which will be back in stock soon.
      >>>
      >>> Scott

    • Bryan Fair
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 7 4:48 PM
        Haven tried, but I will when I get back to the radio.... Glad ur a little better ...
        Thanks for the response....

        Sent from my iPhone