T2-301 WX Support

  • Lasse / LA5PPA
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 5, 2013
      Hi, is there a list somewhere with what kind of WX stations T2-301 support?
      I'm planning to install one at my cabin as a fill-in digi and want to
      have WX support in the same unit

      --
      Lasse
    • Bryan Fair
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 7, 2013
        Haven tried, but I will when I get back to the radio.... Glad ur a little better ...
        Thanks for the response....

        Sent from my iPhone