Re: [tracker2] Opentracker USB and my Raspberry Pi version

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2013
      You need to load an image including the serial bootloader - the standard
      firmware image excludes it. If you build the firmware yourself, it'll
      create two .s19 files - one with the bootloader and one without. Here's
      a copy with the bootloader:

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13572256/otusb_with_bootloader.s19

      Scott

      On 5/30/2013 11:24 AM, Vivien BRULE wrote:
      > Hi Scott,
      >
      > I have a BDM programmer and try to upload some of the firmware that I've
      > found here : http://www.argentdata.com/support/firmware/JM60/
      >
      > Is there a bootloader elsewhere?
      >
      > Thanks for your help
      >
      > 73 Vivien

    • rman_55976
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23, 2013
        With all the recent development of different versions of the Tracker3, are there any plans for an official Tracker3 Raspberry Pi shield?  It could make for a nice and easy iGate.  Pi shields are starting to be developed from other TNCs (http://www.tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm).

        Thanks,

        Rob

        KD0FTJ

        ---In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <f4fwh@...> wrote:

        Hi everybody,

        I've used the schematic that I found on argentdata to try to make a raspberry Pi version of the opentrackerUSB (see the schematic in the mail).

        I've tried to upload some firmware, but nothing light on the board and no communication with it.

        So please is there someone that can take a look at my work and tell me if and where I going worong.

        Thanks a lot.

        Have a nice day

        73 Vivien

      • Jason KG4WSV
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 23, 2013

          On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM, <rman_55976@...> wrote:

          With all the recent development of different versions of the Tracker3, are there any plans for an official Tracker3 Raspberry Pi shield?

          You can already plug a T3 into a Pi's USB port.  Why go to the trouble of a custom device?

          -Jason
          kg4wsv
        • Ronny Julian