Re: [tracker2] y-serial cable

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 10 , May 21, 2013
      At 09:34 PM 2013-05-21, Scott Miller wrote:

      > > It took me ten or more minutes reading up on about three different web
      > > pages on the Argent site before I figured out exactly what was which.
      > > I would urge Scott, when he is back from Dayton and has slowed down a
      >
      >Which page did you go to first for the information? Sometimes I'm not
      >sure where people are expecting to find stuff.

      I have no idea where I went first as that is well over a year ago. I
      would start by adding my suggested paragraph to
      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=93

      > > AUTO and are unable to access the Tracker to configure the Tracker then
      > > send the command AMODE AUTO to port B."
      >
      >You'd only be able to do that over FMI - port B doesn't have the command
      >console.

      The previous sentence or two of my paragraph that you snipped states
      that I sent that command from the Nuvi 350 which is, of course, using
      the FMI. So we agree with each other.

      Tony