Re: [tracker2] GM300 adapter question

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013
      I think any of those with the 16 pin acessory connector should work, but
      some pins (squelch and maybe PTT?) might need to be assigned in software.

      We made up a dozen boards in the first prototype batch and I figured we
      might sell a couple. All of them were gone in two orders, and that took
      about half an hour. We've got another 100 on the way now.

      Scott