OTUSB build 56411 released

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
      I screwed something up on the last build - it wasn't updating right over
      USB if you hadn't already loaded the current firmware some other way
      (like I had in testing.)

      It's fixed now, and I've locked the library files responsible so
      hopefully I won't do that again.

      Scott
    • ve6cia
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
        Where can I download it?

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
          You can just hit the 'web' button in otwincfg. I'll update the website
          later.

          Scott