Firmware 56408 released for T3 and OTUSB

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
      This release is a bugfix for the T3 - the last release seems to have
      broken the EXEC script command for macros executed from the command
      prompt. That's fixed.

      The same fix is in the OTUSB version, but this is also the first OTUSB
      update in a while and carries over some of the updates already released
      for the T3.

      I've taken the 'beta' versions off the list, since they're out of date
      now and everything seems stable.

      Scott
    • Ron N9SZV
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
        Can't get it to down load from the web button

        Ron N9SZV

        > This release is a bugfix for the T3 - the last release seems to have
        > broken the EXEC script command for macros executed from the command
        > prompt. That's fixed.
        >
        > The same fix is in the OTUSB version, but this is also the first OTUSB
        > update in a while and carries over some of the updates already released
        > for the T3.
        >
        > I've taken the 'beta' versions off the list, since they're out of date
        > now and everything seems stable.
        >
        > Scott

      • kd5gpt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
          Looks like a permissions issue on the server. The web page is giving me a 403 Forbidden for the file.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
            I swear I tested web updates for both of them - I have no idea how it
            was still broken. It should be OK now.

            Scott