Re: [tracker2] Re: Garmin GPS's for use with OT-USB

  • Suryono Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 17, 2013
      It comes with a PS2 connector that you need to cut, then solder a DE9 connector on the cable.

      73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX

      Sent from my iPhone4

      On Apr 18, 2013, at 2:01 AM, Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...> wrote:

      If you order "no cable" is there just a set of pads to solder to or is there a pigtail?  Just curious.
      Ronny
      K4RJJ

      On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM, ka4vmp <ka4vmp@...> wrote:

      I found the following website that has the BR-355 in stock for $34.95.
      http://www.semsons.com/glbrmogpsref.html
      And if your order is over $20.00 you enter the displayed code on their home page and get free ground shipping.

      Ed Taylor, ka4vmp