Re: [tracker2] Re: Garmin GPS's for use with OT-USB

  • Ronny Julian
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 17, 2013
      If you order "no cable" is there just a set of pads to solder to or is there a pigtail?  Just curious.
      Ronny
      K4RJJ

      On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM, ka4vmp <ka4vmp@...> wrote:

      I found the following website that has the BR-355 in stock for $34.95.
      http://www.semsons.com/glbrmogpsref.html
      And if your order is over $20.00 you enter the displayed code on their home page and get free ground shipping.

      Ed Taylor, ka4vmp

      > Where have you been buying yours? I might need to pick up some of those
      > as well for evaluation.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 4/16/2013 4:24 AM, captnkliegle wrote:
      > >
      > > Since the ADS-GM1 hasn't been available for months, I've been buying the
      > > $32 BR-355 units. They're getting harder to find now that word is out. lol
      > >
      > > Warm boot is much faster than the ADS-GM1, within seconds or less!
      > >
      > > No capacitor installed across the DC power line, no issues in any of the
      > > installations.
      > >
      > > KA1GJU

    • Suryono Adisoemarta
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 17, 2013
        It comes with a PS2 connector that you need to cut, then solder a DE9 connector on the cable.

        73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX

        Sent from my iPhone4