Re: [tracker2] Re: Garmin GPS's for use with OT-USB

  • Rolf Marthin Nilsen
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 16, 2013
      DX.COM sells the BR-355 for 34.95 as well. free shipping...

      Bulk prices with 10+ units is USD$ 33.05 shipped....

      LA2KLA

      > I found the following website that has the BR-355 in stock for $34.95.
      > http://www.semsons.com/glbrmogpsref.html
      > And if your order is over $20.00 you enter the displayed code on their
      > home page and get free ground shipping.
      >
      > Ed Taylor, ka4vmp

      > Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Where have you been buying yours? I might need to pick up some of those
      > > as well for evaluation.
      > >
      > > Scott
    • Ronny Julian
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 17, 2013
        If you order "no cable" is there just a set of pads to solder to or is there a pigtail?  Just curious.
        Ronny
        K4RJJ

        On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM, ka4vmp <ka4vmp@...> wrote:

        I found the following website that has the BR-355 in stock for $34.95.
        http://www.semsons.com/glbrmogpsref.html
        And if your order is over $20.00 you enter the displayed code on their home page and get free ground shipping.

        Ed Taylor, ka4vmp

        > Where have you been buying yours? I might need to pick up some of those
        > as well for evaluation.
        >
        > Scott
        >
        > On 4/16/2013 4:24 AM, captnkliegle wrote:
        > >
        > > Since the ADS-GM1 hasn't been available for months, I've been buying the
        > > $32 BR-355 units. They're getting harder to find now that word is out. lol
        > >
        > > Warm boot is much faster than the ADS-GM1, within seconds or less!
        > >
        > > No capacitor installed across the DC power line, no issues in any of the
        > > installations.
        > >
        > > KA1GJU

      • Suryono Adisoemarta
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 17, 2013
          It comes with a PS2 connector that you need to cut, then solder a DE9 connector on the cable.

          73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX

          Sent from my iPhone4