Tracker3 firmware build 56398 posted

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      This is a long and boring one, so here's the short version: New T3
      firmware is out and you should probably update. T3-301 and T3-mini
      users, read below if you have problems.

      ---

      I've just posted a new firmware build for the Tracker3. This one has
      the new changes for the T3-mini GPIO support and TX/RX inversion options
      - a version with these changes has already been shipping with the mini
      boards. A bug with incorrect Base91 decoded positions has also been
      corrected.

      A user pointed out that their T3 was resetting whenever it would report
      a temperature between 0 and -1 C. This sounds like it would be an easy
      fix, but it turned out to be related to the placement of the persistent
      hardware configuration byte in flash memory. Somehow it wound up
      sharing space with a math routine.

      I've relocated it, but T3-mini users may have to re-patch the byte if
      they've made changes. For T3-301s, it should automatically detect the
      change and patch it.

      If, however, your T3-301 should stop responding to SETFREQ and SETPOWER
      commands, use the command PATCH 005FFF0120 and then reset. It would
      also be a good idea at that point to reload the firmware a second time.

      As usual, you can use the 'web' button in otwincfg to update the
      firmware. I'll update the website tonight.