Re: [tracker2] KISS and other functions?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2013
      If you're giving it GPS data, or otherwise have it configured to
      transmit without GPS fix, it will send beacons even when it's in KISS
      mode. One way to prevent that is to set the transmit interval to 0. In
      the default configuration it shouldn't matter because it won't transmit
      without a GPS fix.

      Scott