Two more OT3 Mini questions

  • Ronny
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
      Is the USB poet a "Mini" or a "Micro" type USB plug? Hoping it is Mini as I have several hundred Mini to Type A adapters. Scott I will make you such a deal on these! No China shipping!

      What is the ideal wire gauge for the interface holes on the OT3 Mini?
      Can I get away with Cat 5 type/size leads?

      Thanks!
      Ronny
      K4RJJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
        It's a mini USB. Drill size is 0.04" - Cat 5 wire should be fine as
        long as you're careful about strain relief.

        Scott