Re: Reset to default settings

  • larry
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
      I don't have that model but the other opentrackers have the option when you load the firmware to set to default instead of keeping what you have. So just reload the firmware.

      Larry WT9M

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
        Normally you'll just use otwincfg to reload the firmware and accept the
        default settings.

        With new versions of the firmware, there's also a RESET DEFAULT command
        that will restore safe settings.

        Scott