Reset to default settings

  • jakewf8s
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 5:12 AM
      After playing around trying to get my OT-USB to work I no longer have the default settings and would like to reset my device to these settings.

      Is there any way to reset this to default settings?

      No, stupid me did not save the default setting when I got the device new...

      Jake
    • larry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 10:49 AM
        I don't have that model but the other opentrackers have the option when you load the firmware to set to default instead of keeping what you have. So just reload the firmware.

        Larry WT9M

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 6:52 PM
          Normally you'll just use otwincfg to reload the firmware and accept the
          default settings.

          With new versions of the firmware, there's also a RESET DEFAULT command
          that will restore safe settings.

          Scott