Re: New user question

  • captnkliegle
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2013
      Can you post the parameters programmed into the OT?

      If the TXDelay is not long enough (ie using a radio thats slow to keyup on PTT) you may be losing the first few bits/bytes of data at the receive site. If the digipeater is squelched (not running with squelch open), the time delay of opening the squelch and passing audio could be long enough to kill your packet.

      What TXD are you running? Try extending it and listen with another radio for the tell tale sound of your packet being digi'ed. Just don't leave it on 500mS! hi hi

      Kriss KA1GJU