Re: [tracker2] ot2m Freezeing up

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Can you save your configuration to a file and send it to me?

      I'd also like to get an off-air recording of the traffic it's hearing.
      I've got a recorder with a DB9 tap, but I don't think it'll run for more
      than a day or so. If it's somewhere easy to access, I could send it and
      maybe we'll get lucky and have it recording when the tracker locks up.