t3-mini any way of getting it to speak i2c?

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
      Scott et al,

      might there be any way to get the t3-mini to speak i2c or maybe spi  on a few pins?  if so, I'm thinking we might be able to drop the cost of a t3-301 equivelent tracker substantially and make it weigh somewhat less possibly with onboard gps included.

      Eric
      AF6EP
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
        GP3 and GP4 are the MCU's SCL and SDA pins, respectively. Right now the
        only time they're used that way is if you set a bit in flash that tells
        it there's an MX145 radio attached, and then it lets you use SETFREQ to
        configure it.

        Scott