Re: [tracker2] Tracker3 T3-Mini board

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
      On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > We've just started shipping the new T3-Mini board.

      > The mini USB port makes this board much easier to configure - no fussing
      > with adapters or worrying about whether you're using it in RS-232 or TTL
      > mode. It's also got 13 general-purpose I/O pins and the scripting
      > features of the regular T3, which should be useful for balloon payloads
      > and automation tasks.

      Will this work with the UHF .5 watt transceiver modules you're
      selling? Yeah I know - I need to get ask, buy a couple and get them
      on the air.

      Bill,
      WA7NWP
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
        I do have code written for the OTUSB to use those, but I've got to
        double check that all the required signals are available on the Mini
        board. They should be, but I didn't design it specifically with that in
        mind.

        Scott