OTUSB wiki page

  • Brian Amos
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
      FYI:

      Someone inserted some spam into the Open Tracker USB wiki page and being a wiki i am sure that there is a way for me to remove it, but I don't know how. the spam is in the section "Running otwincfg.exe under Wine" just after bulletpoint 2.

      Brian
      KF7OVD
    • Marcel S

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
          Got it, thanks. I'm still trying to do some cleanup. I've cut way down
          on the spam, but stuff is still getting through and there are a ton of
          old spammer accounts.

          Scott