Re: [tracker2] Tracker 2 discountinued?

  • Wes Freeman
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
      Scott, Chris has apparently never been able to get his Nuvi350 to talk
      to his tracker.
      He gets a "feature not supported" message. There were a lot of messages
      back in Dec 2011
      and it sounded like a cable problem, but no indication that anything got
      fixed.
      for example:

      From Dec 2011

      Nope, but we do have two different types of mini-B pigtails if you want
      to build something yourself.

      Scott

      On 12/19/2011 2:59 AM, Chris Ronk wrote:

      What a pain in the assets...

      Do you have a cable that has two Mini-USB connectors on it that supplies
      the voltage to the back, and the correct resistance on the side?

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
        That sounds like maybe the wrong cable. I'll need more information on
        the setup.

        Scott