Re: VX-6 Wont Key with Tracker Cable - Yaesu Waterproof Style

  • dantez_e
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      Scott,

      It looks like this may have been the issue. I used a sharp knife and gently cut away a few mm of the plastic overmold. It looks like that has solved the issue.

      Thanks very much I was started to get concerned it was a faulty unit.

      Carlo

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        Glad to hear it. Sorry for the trouble. You wouldn't believe how hard
        it is to coordinate manufacturing of those things when no one who has
        the tooling does custom cables, and no one who does custom cables has
        the tooling.

        Scott