Re: Just bought a Garmin 350, what do I do now (T3-301)

  • N9NWO
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
      Scott might be able to give me a bit of advice on this.

      I believe this is what I need to do the final connections: 010-10813-00, Mini-B USB connector to serial pigtail. It is on the Agent website for $21 plus $5 for the DB-9. Not sure if I need the male or female (need to go out to the car to see how the cable is configured). I believe that the cable that Scot sold me is female.