Re: [tracker2] [OT3] Serial ports and USB

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
      Yes, and yes. I'm experimenting with a Matrix Orbital graphical serial
      LCD, though it's got some limitations that might make it unsuitable.

      Scott

      On 3/1/2013 10:09 AM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > Is it possible to use the USB AND the two serial ports at the same time?
      >
      > Also, I see DISPLAY as a Mode option. Is this for a future LCD display?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Fred, N7FMH

    • Fred Hillhouse
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
        Will you be adding GPS NMEA sentence pass-through at some point?

        Thanks!

        Best regards,
        Fred, N7FMH

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
          I plan to. Maybe not on the T2, since it doesn't have enough RAM to
          spare to buffer a line of NMEA data and a pass-through would be more
          complicated.

          Scott

          On 3/1/2013 11:44 AM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
          > Will you be adding GPS NMEA sentence pass-through at some point?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Fred, N7FMH

        • Fred Hillhouse