Re: [tracker2] Dev and Beta Firmware

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      There's a text document in the source code tree, in SVN, that lists
      changes. I did make one tweak to the demodulator code that should make
      the green LED come on MORE often than before.

      The versions compiled with 9600 baud RX have noticeably poorer 1200 baud
      decode, due to the filter parameters not being tuned properly yet for
      the new sample rate.

      Scott