Re: T3-135 and AvMap 6

  • recompiler
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 22, 2013
      I'd be happy to help you test. I have the av map g6, t2-301, t3301. Right now using g6 with my Kenwood d700 and d710 but want to go back to using t3 every day without giving up av map.

      73
      KB3UOO

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 25, 2013
        Have you loaded up the development build firmware yet? I think it
        should be compiled in there, but I'll need to double check.

        Scott

        On 2/22/2013 11:45 PM, recompiler wrote:

        > I'd be happy to help you test. I have the av map g6, t2-301, t3301.
        > Right now using g6 with my Kenwood d700 and d710 but want to go back to
        > using t3 every day without giving up av map.
        >
        > 73
        > KB3UOO

        > Scott Miller wrote:
        > >
        > > I did implement AvMap support - it ought to be in the development built
        > > at least, but I haven't gotten around to documenting it yet. I'll be
        > > happy to jump on that if someone wants to do some beta testing.
        > >
        > > I saw a few in stock today. Some of them look a little different than
        > > the pictures - we just got a new board revision in that's about 1/3
        > > smaller and has the USB connector on the side to avoid having to route
        > > the cable at an odd angle, but otherwise it works the same.
        > >
        > > Scott
        > >
        > > On 2/11/2013 9:39 AM, offtracks1 wrote:
        > > > Been running Argent gear for a long time.
        > > >
        > > > My T2-301 and nuvi 350 has been a super package. Been looking and
        > making
        > > > some gear changes and I need some info on the T3-135 for the Alinco.
        > > >
        > > > Can it be connected to the New AvMap 6 and will messaging and all other
        > > > features work?
        > > >
        > > > Will it display weather data ect on the AvMap. like it would when
        > > > connected to a Kenwood?
        > > >
        > > > I see the it is currently out of stock, any idea to when it may be back
        > > > in stock?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks
        > > >
        > > > Scott KB7DZR

      • recompiler
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 28, 2013
          Not yet, was a little afraid to brick it with dev code but I will give it a try tonight.

          73
          KB3UOO